This is the story of one girl following her dream...no matter where it takes her.✈
Jamie Alex (The Incredible Forgettable Girl): Superhero Nerd that defeats He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named with a simple swish and flick of the wand while managing to sing a few show tunes.
Secretly an intellectual bad-ass that travels with The Doctor in the TARDIS, and solves crimes with Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. 11/1992
Leave it to me and my stupid luck to drop my brand new two day old Snow White travel thermos from the Disney Store on the asphalt getting out of the car. Now there’s a lovely dent along with chipped away paint on the bottom not allowing the thermos to properly stand alone.
Do you have a scent that brings back memories?
Well, not only does this line of Olay products smell God-like, but it takes me back to a pretty splendid time in my life. I dunno, I just literally can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s a little on the expensive side, but when I get the chance to purchase some, I get so many compliments (because you literally don’t need perfume if you have the lotion on) and constantly am reminded of a great time.
Due to my extreme gullibility, I cannot tell if this is laced with sarcasm or not. Haha.
By that post, I mean I wish to hang out with all of you and go shopping, go to Disney World, or something of that magical nature.
My dear, we are friends, but sadly it’s only virtual. If only they had perfected teleportation by now! D}:
There are a number of blogs that I follow that I wish I were friends with irl:
I’m more than sure a missed a few in there somewhere. Anyway, I’ve admired your posts, personalities, and/or blogs for a while now, and I just wanted to tell you all how awesome you are.
Hope this doesn’t make me seem creepy,
A summary of my oh-so-boring day (basically a day-in-the-life of me.):
- Woke up at 1:00pm (I really need to get on a better sleeping schedule)
- Was late to my 1:30pm doctor’s appointment
- Had lunch with my boyfriend
- Realized how much of an ass he can be and found out he finds being romantic a “waste of time and emotional focus”
- Came back to my apartment with said ass-like boyfriend
- Picked up where I left off on my math exam review
- Said farewell to my boyfriend who feels the need to get away from me any chance he gets because he finds me and the things I do boring and needs to go find better things to do because hanging out with me isn’t enough for him because staying in one place for too long drives him up a wall
- Finished my allotted amount of math homework for the evening
- Watched a very insightful movie about the business side of porn
- Cranked some music up and spruced up my room
- Started some laundry
- Wondered where the hell my boyfriend could be because he said he’d be back before dinner
- Made myself a full pot of coffee knowing it’ll keep me up tonight when I have to work tomorrow morning, but I really wanted coffee and I didn’t have decaf
- Discovered my ass-like boyfriend didn’t take his tea bag out of the coffee maker (but it didn’t seem to change the taste of my last bit of coffee)
- Wondered around a little more still knowing my boyfriend is more satisfied hanging out with his friends because I’m just too boring
- and now I’m sitting here with my first of many cups of coffee reflecting on how much I really need to change my life and stop writing run-on sentences.
Word of Advice: Abnormal men will not understand when you’re trying to be spontaneous. It will piss you off, and they then won’t understand why you’re pissed.
I won’t be moving to Florida next semester.
Disney rejected me tonight. D}’:
I’m really quite upset and devastated, but will have the courage to apply as soon as the applications open up in September.
Three hours. Three. Hours.
I managed to slip in a measly THREE HOURS of sleep before the allergy bullshit started up again. Kill me.
Sitting up due to my ever so annoying allergy symptoms (i.e. coughing uncontrollably [only when I lie down -_-], runny nose, and body aches) while my boyfriend (tries to) sleep soundly beside me is most irritating.
I haven’t gotten a decent, not great, DECENT, nights rest in three days.
Not even the cough drops nor the throat spray I purchased today have helped. This is a serious issue.
Is this what dying feels like?
Being up all night with a terrible cough due to my severe allergies is the worst. Cough drops, and possibly throat numbing spray, will be purchased, tea will be consumed, and I WILL get a decent nights sleep tonight. Mark. My. Words.